Fees cover hire of the dōjō, occasional equipment and training material purchases, you are welcome to attend once or twice a week for training. See training times.
Instructors donate their time and teach on a volunteer basis.
- $40.00 per month for regular membership (can train twice a week Tues/Sat).
- $7.50 per session ($30.00 per month) for casual membership (if attending only once a week or more adhoc times).
- $5.00 per session ($20.00 per month) for students/youth (15-20 years of age or studying).
New Zealand Kendō Federation membership
Payment of fees
Wellington Iaido Club
Alternatively you can arrange a cash payment.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- mobile phone number
- date of birth
- postal address
- emergency contact
- relevant other gradings
When you register as a member we collect your personal information in order to:
- send you relevant club information
- contact your emergency content should something happen
Besides our club co-ordinator, we share this information with:
- the New Zealand Kendo Federation in order to register you as a member.
- other club reps for the purpose of coordinating club events.
We keep your information safe by requiring 2 factor authentication to access the data and only allow the club co-ordinator to access the information .
We keep your information for two years at which point we securely destroy it by erasing it from our records.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If youd like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 021 2630351.